Traffic Agency Management System application automates and streamlines the internal support sections of the traffic engineering division to better service their goals. This will also reduce the paper trails and replace manual processes with electronic transactions internally as well as externally. All the core business data is structured as well as tightly integrated with the other internal sub divisions.
This will ultimately result in internal efficiencies both in terms of direct cost and time as well as provide better customer service support.
The application provides an effective way for traffic engineering departments to manage all data and requests related to Traffic Studies, Planning & Design, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Signs & Pavement markings, Signal Construction & Maintenance, School Program, and Special Project groups.
All data is stored in a central repository for generating management reports at group as well as the complete division level.
Traffic Agency Management System is a robust set of modular components designed for government to securely and efficiently Schedule, Assign, Track, Approve, Coordinate, Prioritize, and Follow-up on activities thus providing common portal and medium for sharing information across the engineering department as well as other Government Agencies.
- Electronically File Issues & Problems (reported by external parties, consultants, citizens, etc.)
- Produce Job Requests Resulting from Issues & Problems
- Escalate Issues/Problems and Request Work Orders
- Electronic Tracking, Escalation and Execution of Events
- Approve, Schedule, Assign, Track, Coordinate, Prioritize, Follow-up Actions & Events Essentials for: Service Requests, Trouble Reports, Inspections, and Work Orders
- Capture & Catalogue Information
- Re-use intersection Location Identification Information (provided by 3rd parties, External Sources)
- Facilitate Coordination Amongst Work Order Participants
Streamline division internal support services improving exchange of information and data among Division Personnel
- Automate and consolidate manual systems
- Transform Legacy systems to state of art technology
- Apply Agency Business Rules Across all Channels
- Reduce System Maintenance
- Provide Interfaces with 3rd party Applications
- Eliminate/reduce paper trails transforming and enhancing institution policies and procedures with electronic capabilities
- Enterprise wide data repository, avoids Data Redundancy, and provides accessibility/availability
- 3rd party interface support
- Tightly integrates internal sub divisions enhancing communication and accountability.
- Provide capabilities and support to Generate Statistical and Decision Management Reporting on demand
- Improvement on internal efficiencies including time/costs as well as enhancing overall customer service support