RADgov has helped some of the world’s most successful companies understand and use customer relationship management to achieve superior performance. We deliver a powerful combination of CRM knowledge – from brand strategy to sales optimization to contact center effectiveness – and technology expertise that helps companies maximize their Customer Relationship Management investment.
We use our deep business insight about how companies market, sell to and serve their customers to address each element of the customer experience and lifecycle. Our comprehensive approach allows us to take a multidimensional view and create a CRM solution tailored to your company, your industry and your brand.
Comprised of a series of logical steps and tasks, this comprehensive approach allows us to take a multidimensional view and help you realize the benefits of your CRM investments.
- Customer Relationship Management Visioning & Assessment: the right first step in developing a strategic CRM road map
- CRM Modeling: prioritization of key issues, benchmarking against world-class companies, gap analysis and mapping of all customer touch points and channels
- CRM Select: review of available platforms and applications and selection of the right technology
- CRM Solution Implementation: complete development, installation, configuration and integration of software solutions across legacy and partner systems
- CRM Transform: leveraging of CRM investment by addressing process and human elements Including change management and organizational readiness
- CRM Intelligence: valuable data gathered to accurately measure performance through business analytics, profiling and personalization
- CRM Deploy: knowledge transfer, complete documentation, train-the-trainer sessions, training delivery, data conversion and production cutover
- CRM Evolve: evaluation of current activities through end-user surveys, management reports and utilization statistics to drive new requirements and future enhancements
Our EAI consultants operate under the umbrella of our EAI Practice Group, which helps organizations investigate, evaluate, recommend and implement built or bought applications integration solutions. We review your current applications integration, identify potential risks of deploying new applications integration, and establish a baseline for future integration development efforts. Our four-phase approach yields significant business and technology benefits.